Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Random Doodles - 2012

Well it's been quite a long while since I've posted anything on this blog! Or any of my blogs for that matter. I promise I'll get better with posting up updates at least every month, rather than every year.

Here are some doodles from before 2013 that I found on my phone.

This was a photoshopped doodle that I had start October 2012, unfortunately I didn't end up finishing this project, due to work... But I might pick it up again. I've gotten so use to painting traditionally that painting in photoshop is taking me a bit longer to do. But I'm sure I'll pick up speed soon! (Also her eyes freaks me out :P)


This is a doodle I did while I was in Toronto for Christmas of 2012, and my thoughts behind it is that people deal with stress on a daily basic and sometimes the signs are not there to an outsider looking in. The rapid line movement are suppose to represent how one's electrocardiogram may look like artistically under pressure and stress.

This is a background I quickly sketched over my Christmas break while I was in Toronto in 2012. I think I might turn this into a digital photoshop background painting.

And that wraps up my random doodles from 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment